Echelon Network Links

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Food for Thought: Meet Me Where I Am

"To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things
to all men so that by all possible means I might save some." 1
Corinthians 9:22

OK, so Paul never sinned in order to save a sinner BUT he understood
where a person was in their spiritual journey and met them on their road
as he began to minister.

I'm so happy and thankful that my God does not chastise me when my faith
falls short of His expectations. I'm so thankful for his everlasting
love, grace and mercy for accepting me as I am and meeting me where I
am. I know if I spend more time loving and worshipping Him, my faith
will increase.

For those of us that are not as mature in Christ as others, but know who
we are and whose we are, how do you feel when others stand in judgment
of you for not being who "they" want you to be in Christ or what they
"think" you should be doing on your spiritual journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment