Echelon Network Links

Monday, May 25, 2009

Featured Business: Cutie Booty Cakes

After working for over a decade in non-profit management and government, and upon the birth of her son, Renee decided that working from home was the best choice for her. An opportunity presented itself and after being back at work full-time for 3 months, she left her position for a more flexible schedule. A graduate of Spelman College with a Master's Degree from The American University, Renee is very much prepared for the entrepreneurial lifestyle. "I have the full support of my husband who is also an entrepreneur and has been pressing me to venture into my own business forever," she says.

In addition to building her "Cutie Booty Cakes" business, Renee is currently a non-profit management consultant for a national literacy organization. "I am a busy woman but am happy with the flexibility of my schedule and the ability to enjoy quality time with my child."



Cutie Booty specializes in "diaper cakes", cakes that are not edible but are loaded with the essential ingredients all new mommies need - Diapers!!! Cutie Booty diaper cakes are designed to look like real cakes and are great gifts for new parents. They can be given as baby shower gifts, at the hospital, anytime - because every Cutie Booty needs covering!

The diaper cakes are designed with the discerning customer in mind. Each diaper cake is meticulously handcrafted and made to order. All of the diaper cakes are created with materials of the highest quality - Pampers Swaddlers, silk flowers and top of the line ribbons and decorations. All diaper cakes are wrapped in tulle with a matching bow.

CONTACT RENEE @ Cutiebootycakes@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me and my business. I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete